This Privacy Notice describes our handling of Personal Information in connection with your use of this webstore. By using this webstore, you hereby consent to these terms.
"Personal Information" refers to information that identifies you as an individual. This Privacy Notice describes how Staples Promotional Products collect, use, share, and protect your Personal Information, and the choices you have regarding your Personal Information. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice.
- Our Products & Services.We use Personal Information to process and fulfill your orders, refunds or exchanges, requests for products, services or information, to provide customer service, to customize your shopping experience, to identify your preferences, and to provide you services across multiple devices.
- Marketing and Advertising.We may use Personal Information to administer promotions, contests, sweepstakes, and rewards programs and to market products and services, including serving you interest-based advertising.
- Other Uses. We use Personal Information for other reasons, including conducting sales research and analysis; preventing or mitigating fraud; and complying with legal matters, investigations, and applicable laws and regulations.
- With the Company Whose Branded Merchandise is Sold on This Webstore:For sales reporting which may include any company provided information (employee names, company email addresses, company telephone numbers, and company addresses).
- With Our Third-Party Service Providers:To process transactions or provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to providers of product delivery services (for example UPS and FedEx) and website analytics (for example Google Analytics).
- For Marketing Purposes:To notify you of offers for products or services that may be of interest to you. We do not share credit card or other financial information for marketing purposes.
- For Corporate Transactions:In connection with a merger, acquisition or sale involving all or a portion of our company.
- You can stop promotional emails from us by using the "unsubscribe" link on our promotional emails.
- You can stop promotional postal mail by contacting us with your reques
Do Not Track
Some browsers have a "Do Not Track" feature that lets you send a request to websites to not track your online activities. This webstore, like many other retailers, does not have this functionality.
To prevent unauthorized changes, we may ask for certain information to verify your identity before we process such requests.
Although we will do our best to make your requested changes, in some cases for example, if it requires a disproportionate technical or practical cost or effort or if it conflicts with our legal obligations or business requirements, we may be unable to do so completely. Should this occur, we will communicate that to you.